What is MEDSec?
MEDSec 2017: Security and Privacy for the Internet of Medical Things, will be held May 23-24, 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in San Jose, California, and will offer a unique opportunity to learn from and network with the world’s leading experts in connected healthcare device cybersecurity and privacy, including:
- Security-minded professionals from medical device manufacturing
- Security-minded hardware and software suppliers to medical device manufacturers
- Medical device cybersecurity and privacy researchers from academia, government, and industry
- Ethical hackers targeting healthcare-enabling devices
- Cybersecurity experts in specialties that have a high bearing on medical device security, such as low-energy wireless communications and biometrics
- Government regulators and policymakers in the areas of medical device safety and risk from cybersecurity threats
- Legal experts in liability related to security and privacy breaches
- Leaders in the area of security and privacy standards and guidelines for healthcare Things
- General technology experts offering security and privacy insights and solutions to the medical device community
Learn what is working and what is not working today, what methods will be needed in the future, and how security and privacy challenges will be impacted by advances in engineering, data science, precision medicine, emerging technologies, and public policy.